Call Us: (541) 851-9320
Wholesome Family Medicine is happy to be your local source for Medical Cannabis recommendations and certification for medical use. Please follow the steps below to schedule an appointment:
1. Download all the forms to the right and complete.
2. Bring forms by our office at 4036 S. 6th St. Ste. #2. Our business hours are Mon-Thurs 9-5 (closed 1-2 for lunch). If you are unable to bring them in person please call us at (541) 851-9320 for further options.
3. Once your paperwork is received you can schedule an appointment. OMMP appointments are offered once per month on a Friday. Cost is $200 at time of service- cash or cards only. NO checks.
4. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure that we receive a copy of your medical records prior to your visit. We provide a records request as courtesy, but it is your responsibility to call at least a week prior to your appointment to ensure they have been received. Alternately, you can obtain a copy yourself and bring with you to your appointment, you must make sure this option is known and acknowledged at scheduling.
5. Your medical records must mention use of cannabis for a qualified medical condition at least twice in the last 2 years.
Qualified medical conditions per OMMP:
Degenerative or pervasive neurologic condition
Cachexia (wasting due to low appetite)
Persistent muscle spasms (including spasms in MS patients)